- Created on Wednesday, 13 July 2011 20:27
- Written by Administrator
The Elizabethtown Advocate is sold for 50 cents from orange and black vending boxes at these places:
- Outside the Advocate office (9 S. Market St., across from the public library)
- In front of the Elizabethtown post office
- Outside American Legion Post 329, 240 N. Hanover St.
- At the Elizabethtown train station
- Outside Gigi’s Ice Cream Bar, corner of Second and Race streets, Bainbridge
- Outside the Conoy Township Municipal Building
The paper can also be purchased from these dealers:
- Giant Food Store, 1278 S. Market St.
- Darrenkamp’s Elizabethtown Market, 191 Ridgeview Road South
- One Stop Market (at the Sunoco station on High Street near the high school)
- Groff’s Meats, 33 N. Market St.
- Elizabethtown Public Library, 10 S. Market St.
- Folklore Coffee, 1 N. Market St. (northeast corner of Center Square, diagonally across from the model train store)
It's easy to subscribe to The Elizabethtown Advocate and make sure you'll never miss an issue. It costs just $20 for one year (52 weekly issues) or $35 for two years (104 weekly issues) in the local area (mailing addresses in Elizabethtown, PA 17022; Mount Joy, PA 17552; Bainbridge, PA 17502; Hershey, PA 17033; Lawn, PA 17041; Manheim, PA 17545; Marietta, PA 17547; Maytown, PA 17550; Middletown, PA 17507; Palmyra, PA 17078 and Rheems, PA 17570.) For addresses outside the local area but inside Pennsylvania, it's $30 for one year and $55 for two years. For out-of-state mailing addresses, it's $40 for one year and $75 for two years.
To subscribe, mail a check payable to The Elizabethtown Advocate to the office at 9 S. Market St., Elizabethtown, PA 17022. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you can phone the office at 717-361-0340.
To learn more about The Elizabethtown Advocate, watch "Advocate of Local News," a 7½-minute documentary made in the spring of 2011 by T. Gavin Nevill as a project for a class at Elizabethtown College: